We believe that to grow the food ecosystem and to ensure resilience, we have to start with building capabilities.
- Introduction to Urban Farming (from farm to fork)
- Introduction to Data Analytics and AI in Food Security Ecosystem
- Strategic Management of Food Security (for policy makers)
- Supply Chain Management in Food Security
- Regulatory Compliance in Food Law in Singapore covering farming, health standards
- Food Safety & Health
- Entrepreneurship in Food Security Business (including financial modelling for urban farming)
- Investing in Agritech and Aquatech ventures – Practical aspects
We conduct both short courses ranging from 1 to 2 days to more structured 3 month programs with institutions of higher learning.
We conduct our training program targeting 3 different levels:
- Middle management
- Rank and file and front line staff
We adopt a pedagogy called PEbAAL which stands for Performance-based Experiential Adaptive Agile Learning.
We offer different modes of learning including (1) face to face learning (2) live virtual training using zoom/teams/google meet; and (3) elearning.